Offering practical advice
CM Legal provides commercial law advice to a wide range of businesses across the travel and leisure sector.
We can also provide in-house legal support and training. We have recently advised a golf holiday company, an online travel agent, a car hire broker and a cruise operator.
See the feedback from some of our clients in "Profile".
We can help with:
- contracts with suppliers;
- booking conditions and other customer documentation;
- travel agent agreements;
- internet sales;
- white-labelling and affiliate agreements;
- loyalty schemes;
- data protection;
- advertising and promotions;
- Package Travel and ATOL Regulations;
- complaints and legal claims.